Because tables are of a specific structure, there are some requirements and limitations:
- Tables are limited to 26 categories and 100 elements.
- Tables must include the required substitution tokens.
- Substitution tokens cannot be used for data collected within the same table.
Only certain types of elements can be used in Tables.
- Data Elements (except with Check Each type response)
- Skip Elements
- Automatic Variable Elements
- Comment Elements
- Format Elements
- Information Elements
- Marker Elements
- Edit Elements
- Report Elements
- Section Header Element
Tip: If you need to use a Check Each type response in a table, use a series of Yes/No questions instead.