NOVA Research Company provides a multidisciplinary approach to all aspects of communication, outreach, and science/technical writing, including writing, editing, graphic design, layout, production, dissemination, outreach, and communication evaluation. NOVA understands that effective messaging requires effective delivery methods. Whatever the communication need—dissemination of new scientific knowledge, marketing of a product or service, or distribution of information to a target audience—NOVA's communications services team has years of proven skills and experience to meet it. Our broad information and communications business base provides standard and specialized services to government, commercial, and nonprofit organizations.
Types of services provided by NOVA include:
- Communications strategic planning
- Incorporation of theoretical models into communications plans
- Logic model development
- Outreach planning, identification of target populations, and market research
- Development and testing of campaign collateral materials, including newsletters, articles, one-pagers, FAQs, timelines and calendars, icons/logos, and slide decks
- Preparation of scientific documents, including:
- Peer-reviewed publications
- Annual reports
- Presidential/congressional reports
- Research and communication evaluation reports
- Event summaries, event minutes, event action items
- Institute-level/executive summaries
- Portfolio analysis reviews.